Old gold earrings that my grandma gave me, black beaded necklace that my other grandma gave me, Blue 3/4 polo shirt from my grandma again. Yellow dress from Forever 21 (See? I do wear new stuff.) =))
The only thing of interest in this photo are the shoes. Black leather wedges that I got at Php 230 in Baguio. Oh the many fond memories of all those clothes and shoes. :) (I seriously should go back there this sembreak!) :D
And here's another photo of my dog. She seriously loves to be in photos. Can't you see how her eyes are popping out of her skull right here? They're secretly glaring at you to check back in tomorrow or else. Or else what? Exactly. =))
Abientot! <-----It's really hard to put accents so I'm sorry for the French people who might be reading this. :P Je suis desole! :)
-Cheska xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment