Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 1 30 x 30 Remix

Today, I was running a little late because we had Chemistry Lab at 7:30 in the morning. I almost forgot that I was starting the 30 x 30 Remix Challenge today and threw on the first things I laid eyes on. Buttttt. This smart kid actually prepared an outfit the night before! HAHA. I guess the morning rush makes people's brains start a little later than their bodies.

Anyway, Here's what I wore! Forgive the smug look, I had a date with chemicals early in the morning. :D

For a run down of where I got my stuff, just look down! 



I got these tan khaki pants at Forever 21, belt courtesy of my grandma, and the floral loafers, again, from Forever 21! My brothers and I got this exact same striped lilac and white shirt from our dad. The beanie I got from the Surplus Shop at SM! (I know. No way, right?) It has studs at the back, too. :) The feather earring, I made myself. It was sort of an experimental piece when I suddenly felt like a hippie last summer. :D



 That's all for today! Check out my page tomorrow to see what I came up with to wear to school. :)

Abientot!
-Cheska xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment