Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 3 30 x 30 Remix

Sooooo. It was relatively sunny this morning and I felt like being girly! It was great the whole day except for that blasted rain that left me soaking....

Anyway, check out the "girly" outfit I came up with!



Okay! Enough with the judging stares. :P Here's what I wore and where I got it! Bronze hairband from my grandma, and the necklace from a bazaar at Cuenca, Alabang many light years ago. =)) The tank top with the rose embellishments, I got from Saint Francis Square (yes, the gigantic tiangge building behind SM Megamall), and the gray vest I got from the Surplus Shop in SM. (I know, I shop there a lot, don't I?)  


The maxi skirt with the orange and blue print, I got from Saint Francis Square (Another place I love to shop at! I swear, you'll be surprised at how realistic the knock-offs look there, and how cheap they are!) Andddd, there's the blue and brown jelly wedges that I got from Shoppersville for Php 186.00 ONLY (Yes, ONLY) 
Oh, I almost forgot, the watch from Tomato I got as a birthday gift this year (Thanks, Tita Ara). :)


 That's all for today! Btw, some free advice. Do not, repeat, do not, go to school in a maxi skirt when you know there's a typhoon in the country if you don't want to look like a wet dog going to your next class. True story.

OHHHH. TO THE NICE PEOPLE WHO CLICKED THE LINK FROM MY PROFILE PICTURE IN FACEBOOK. THIS IS THE SOMETHING FISHY! WE COOL LIKE THAT SO WE TAKE PICTURES WITH OUR DOGS!!! :D

 

Abientot!
-Cheska xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment