Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 4 30 x 30 Remix


Today, we dissected a frog! Uh-huh. We skinned it and we opened it up to see all the organs while its heart is still beating. Thank you Prospertino Procopio. You have been very beneficial to our learning experience in the Biology lab today. :) Let us now have a moment of silence to celebrate the wonderful life that our frog led.






***cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket***




Now, back to regular programming. Meet my dissection outfit. :)



Starting from the top, purple drop earrings from the mysterious box in the bookshelf once again. Loose pink blouse from Frou Frou that I got from the Super Sale at the World Trade Center, and the charm bracelet was a gift from a friend for my birthday! :)

 

The jeggings (that's leggings that look like jeans) I got from the Surplus Shop, while the pink jelly flats with the flower was from Saint Francis Square. Yes, you find a lot of great items there for a cheaper price. It pays off most of the time, because trends come and go and you wouldn't feel too guilty about not using things after they go out of style! 

  

That's all for the day! Check back in tomorrow to see what I'm wearing during my Org Chem Long Test..... which I must start studying for instead of updating this blog that probably no one else is viewing........ Oh well, Abientot!

-Cheska xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment