Seriously, what are you waiting for? Look down. Look down now. :)
Hihihi. Comfy, right? Well, I sweated out in the morning at it rained all afternoon, so.... :)
Starting from my head, I'm wearing it in a bun. (BEST HAIRSTYLE EVER, BTW) Then I'm wearing dangling black earrings courtesy of the box near the book shelf with all the jewelry. =)) Then a Calvin Klein blue V-neck shirt that I got at the Surplus Shop in SM (I know, branded stuff in the Surplus Shop? What sorcery is this?) Then an intentionally worn-out denim jacket also from the Surplus Shop.
Now, from the bottom up. I'm wearing Chuck Taylors Slim in gray from Converse. Oh and it's a really funny story of how I got those shorts! We were off to my dentist's house when we saw this store that sells over-runs. So that's where I got 'em. :) Then I wore it with the belt courtesy of my grandma once again. Et voila! My outfit for the day. :)
That's all for the day! Log back in tomorrow for my next 30 x 30 remix outfit! :D
Abientot!
-Cheska xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment