Saturday, September 15, 2012

30 x 30 Remix Challenge

So, after long months of not posting anything, I've decided to be like Jenna Hamilton in the MTV series Awkward and post a diary online everyday, except that I don't have weird love triangles with best friends, a weird guidance counselor, and a hate letter that tells me I'm invisible. Hmm. That kind of makes me not like Jenna Hamilton at all then. =)) But, either way, I'm going to keep a diary, a style diary while doing the 30x30 Remix challenge by Kendi Everyday (http://www.kendieveryday.com/p/30x30-remix.html)! Basically, it challenges you to use just 30 items in your closet for 30 days! It teaches you to shop smart and save up! Amazing, isn't it? Well, just like Barney Stinson, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! Check out the 30 items I'll be using in my next post! :D

Au revoir!
-Cheska xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment