Rumor has it that Health Sciences majors party the hardest. You wouldn't actually believe these rumors if you've met a Health Sci major in class - the nerdy, grade-conscious type you'd think was completely harmless and naive about the world around them. That just goes to show that you've never partied with one. Imagine a lonely animal trapped in a box with just books and LOTS of coffee. Finally after a long long long long while, you decided to let the animal out. Well, that animal will surely not stick around and read some more...
They start out sorta like this. Seems normal as normal goes. (Oh who am I kidding. I am a far cry from normal but let's just say that I am normal for a minute and I am the trapped animal :P)
So after a few spiked drinks, good music, great friends, and the excitement and anticipation for the start of summer, the animal goes rogue and parties.....
![]() |
| Another wild animal got dragged into the rampage! |
![]() |
| Oh look! Another wild animal got caught in the party spell! |
![]() |
| Looks like the wild animal is starting to get tired.... Sweat indicators! |
![]() |
| wild animal overload!!!! |
![]() |
| Uh-huh |
Abientot!
Cheska xoxo






No comments:
Post a Comment