Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mon classe Français...

During enlistment for the summer term, I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to get a good schedule because my random number was in the seventh batch already. There was just one class left when I was enlisting so I had no choice. Now, as the term comes to an end, I am sure I made the right choice in taking up French. I actually already studied a bit of French for my org, Ateneo Lingua Ars Cultura, just for fun. It taught me the basics. To be able to study French formally is a blast. I think the best experience in for me during French class is getting to meet people who love the language just like I do. Also, I love that I get to learn new things everyday. It is a very humbling experience when my family is now asking me to teach them some French sentences. Every morning, when I come in to French class, I always think of myself as very lucky. One, because I'm not late (HAHA. LOL. JK). And two, because it's going to be another productive day for me. In French class, I feel like I'm back in preschool, learning how to speak. My dream is to be able to see Europe and take in their culture in turn. For me, taking this French class is first step to get to my dream. C'est la vie! Merci beaucoup Monsieur Yu. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment